- by Salomon Lab
- September 5, 2022
We are excited to announce that the Salomon Lab will be moving to the Department of Psychology at the University of Haifa in Feb. 2023.
The lab will continue its work on the cognitive and neural mechanisms of the Sense of Self, Sense of Reality and their relation with psychosis and psychedelics.
We have several open positions:
Post doc in cognitive neuroscience
Eligible qualifications for the post-doc position include:
– PhD. in Cognitive neuroscience, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
– Proven experience in fMRI (especially high field) / EEG
– Fluent knowledge in computer programming (languages: Matlab, R, Python)
– Knowledge in cognitive neuroscience, computational psychiatry & statistics.
Multiple PhDs in cognitive neuroscience
Eligible qualifications for the PhD position include:
– Master’s Degree in Cognitive neuroscience, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
– Experience in fMRI (especially high field) / EEG /MEG
– Knowledge in computer programming (languages: Matlab, R, Python)
– Knowledge of cognitive neuroscience, computational psychiatry, statistics.
Lab Manager/ Research associate (50%-100% position negotiable)
– PhD. in Cognitive neuroscience, Computer Science, Physics, psychology or related discipline
– Experience in writing scientific articles/ grants / reports
– Leadership & mentoring interests and capabilities
– Passion for the lab’s research topics a must.
This position is aimed at an experienced researcher who would be interested in leading the lab along with the PI for a long term. The Manager will be responsible, along with the PI, for training and mentoring students, submitting grants, and planning , supervising and executing scientific studies.
– Proven knowledge programming in (Matlab, R, Python. Good understanding of statistics and a capacity to learn new skills and tools as needed.
– Students (BA \ MA) with a passion for our topics of interest and who would like to start experiencing scientific work are welcome to apply.
The work will be carried out at the lab of Dr. Roy Salomon (www.salomonlab.org) at Haifa University.
To apply, submit a CV, contact information for 2-3 references, and a cover letter highlighting relevant research experiences and interests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Salomon Lab Haifa Application” in the headline.